Inspire the Future
An annual conference to inform industry professionals of the trends, opportunities, and challenges facing the field of senior living, including the newest thinking and latest research.
Benefits of Attending
This program has been approved for 7.50 total clock hours of continuing education credit from the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators (NAB).
When attending By Design, you will gain a new appreciation of:
- Current trends and new directions for the senior living industry.
- Ideas to overcome caregiver staffing challenges.
- Master planning to continue your mission of service and reinvent your community.
- What prospective residents look for and expect.
- Social, financial, business, and design ideas to serve older adults who are unable to afford our current senior living offerings.
- Operational and dining services trends and implications for your design budget.
Interested in finding out more?Contact us